As an agency we strongly believe in adding real, positive change to our client’s businesses through strategic thinking and powerful design that pushes the boundaries of both print and web design.
Based in North London, this role will set you at the heart of the agency’s output, working with a range of brands in both the UK and worldwide – from high-profile clients such as PPLPRS, TheMusicLicence and British Gymnastics, to innovative and fast-growth startups such as Maravilo and Yoto.
We’re looking for a Senior Designer to take the lead on a variety of projects from initial briefing to client presentations, ensuring clients’ objectives are continuously met through the development of standout creative. Day-to-day projects range from brand identity to web design, literature and campaign.
Reporting directly to the Owner & Creative Director and working closely with the existing Account Management and Design teams, this is a role where can you can really demonstrate your expertise and leadership capabilities to make a huge difference to some fantastic businesses.
The candidate should be creative, energetic and enjoy everything about working collaboratively at a close-knit strategic branding agency!
- 5/6+ years of experience in a creative agency environment.
- A proven designer who can turn conceptual, creative ideas into practical designs.
- Ability to connect with brand strategy and messaging and a willingness to lend their hand to some creative copywriting.
- Able to deliver a strategic brand experience across the full range of physical and digital media, translating that delivery into style guidelines and beyond.
- Comfortable with being client facing and taking the lead on projects, must be a team player that wants to help develop the skills of junior team members.
- Have excellent written and spoken English.
- Must be able to take an active role in developing the businesses capability from strategic communication to digital output.
- Be confident in presentations & pitches, articulating views with fully thought through arguments.
- Someone who knows when to step away from the Mac and put pencil to paper.
- A creative mind. Obsessed with great work and ideas!
Life at BEAR:
- The BEAR studio is based in LABS Atrium, right in the middle of Camden Market.
- Regular team outings, Perkbox subscription and the usual perks of tea, coffee and far too many chocolate biscuits.
- Access to an array of activities through our co-working space such as yoga and spinning, regular business talks, and a happy hour or two.
- A well-deserved studio break between Christmas and New Year – not included in your annual holiday allowance.
If you’d like to apply for this role please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com